This service is very personal for me. I know how hard it can be to try to care for the physical, emotional, and financial needs of a parent or grandparent. As a family member we want to help. We want their lives to be comfortable and happy. Most of all, it is important that they have the resources to care for their needs.
As your cherished family member gets older, they may need some help with their day-to-day financial tasks. Ordinary tasks such as balancing a checkbook and paying household bills become increasingly difficult for the elderly. You could take care of their day-to-day financial tasks yourself, if you have the time and live nearby. But if you don't, you may want to consider hiring a professional to help. Elder care services may just be what your loved one needs.
With my elder care services, you get the help of a caring, honest and knowledgeable professional. Someone on your team, looking out for your parents or grandparents best interest. Your loved ones get assistance with their daily finances and business duties and you are kept informed of every step we make. That way, you always know that your family member's needs are being met. Planning for the future is important, and elder care services may be crucial to help your elderly family members maintain their independence and financial freedom.
This service is not only for the rich or famous! Traditionally family office services were used by the very wealthy to manage family household expenses and personal finances. Today with all the demands on everyone's time, even if you aren't a member of the super-rich, family office services may be for you.
Many of us struggle to find a work and personal life balance. My family office services can help you have more personal time. Your busy lifestyle with work, family, and community activities can make it tough to manage day-to-day finances. You may feel that your time is used more wisely when concentrating your time and energy on personal, family, or professional interests. Instead of spending time on paying the bills, reconciling bank accounts, budgeting, and record keeping you can enjoy doing the things you really want to do.
I can help you off-load some of the mundane tasks of everyday life. As a professional bean-counter you can count on me to be honest, knowledgeable, and reliable. Family office services may be your key to a few extra hours of time every month.
One key goal in your comprehensive financial planning is to have a notebook (whether physical or virtual) that contains all the pertinent financial information. The first and most important benefit of accumulating this information is to help you evaluate your current financial situation and to set goals for the future. The secondary benefit is to your family for such time that one of them may need this information.
Take time to smell the roses! Whether you or a loved one need some extra help you can get assistance with any of the following. Many of these items are key components of your financial notebook.
• Reviewing and paying household bills, budgeting, and record keeping.
• Assistance with check writing and checkbook balancing.
• Making sure money is received, receipted, and deposited.
• Offering second opinions regarding finances for household issues and unexpected situations.
• Handling day-to-day financial transactions such as home repairs or maintenance.
• Identifying and organizing personal, financial, and legal documents.
• Reviewing documents to identify any outstanding issue or items to address.
• Preparing an inventory of personal assets and investments.
• Determining current and long-term cash flow needs by analyzing income and expenses.
• Monitoring investment portfolio and other assets in conjunction with an investment adviser.
• Preparing, planning and filing income taxes.
Eldercare specific tasks:
• Planning retirement account distributions and safeguard against improper disbursements.
• Identifying and planning retirement income, needs, and goals.
• Addressing questions about lifestyle, Social Security, pensions, Medicare, and long-term insurance.
• Providing referrals to local services and agencies.